2019 Distributed Energy Conference Call for Papers
Things to keep in mind:
- The Distributed Energy Conference will consists primarily of panel sessions and/or short presentations. Typically 3-4 speakers/panelists will participate in a 1.5 hour long session. The sessions are designed to be interactive and lively with time allotted for questions and answers.
- The content is presented in focused forums to best serve the markets within the power generation community.
- Presentations should be focused on: technologies and solutions, end-user case studies, best practices, or strategic planning.
- Absolutely no sales pitches or commercial presentations will be considered.
- Please keep abstracts to a maximum of 500 words.
- The Abstract Submission Due Date is March 29, 2019. You will receive email confirmation when your submission has been received. Thank you for your interest in participating at Distributed Energy Conference 2019!
* denotes Required fields.